Website KP Logistik Wustermark GmbH
What should you bring with you?
- good secondary school leaving certificate / secondary school leaving certificate
- previous internships or other office work
- Enthusiasm for economic interrelationships and coordination of man and machine
- Strong communication skills
- knowledge of English
What can you expect?
- Reading and applying circuit, assembly and networking diagrams using electronic communication devices
- Finding and correcting faults and malfunctions with the help of modern fault diagnostics
- Maintaining and repairing trucks and trailers
- Carrying out prescribed inspections
- Carrying out quality assurance measures for our own fleet of vehicles
What can we offer you?
- practical vocational training in a leading logistics company with international customers
- independent work and further training during your apprenticeship
- chances of being taken on after passing the final examination
- Travel allowance for your journey by public transport to vocational school
- Subsidy for technical literature for your apprenticeship
- Trainee shared apartment
What else is important to know?
Application documents/application portfolio:
- Cover letter desirable
- complete curriculum vitae in table form (current times are always at the top)
- personal data
- work experience
- school education
- computer skills
- foreign languages
- hobbies, driver’s license if applicable
- Copies of your last two school reports, if applicable, internship evaluations, etc.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Hr. Borowicz (D, PL, EN)
Tel. +49 (0)33234 209112